- Start Zones app in Apple Watch.
- Select a workout type and tap to start.
The recently started types are displayed on the list.
You can delete it with swipe. (requires watchOS 6 or higher)
- Zones and heart rate will be displayed during training.
With vertical scrolling, distance and active calories can be displayed.
- There is a "end" button on the first page of side-scrolling.
In addition , you can use this button on the screen Press and hold.
(If you set the automatic stop / resume and running, "pause" button does not appear)
The "pause" button is not displayed when running and setting automatic stop.
The "water lock" button is displayed on watchOS 4 + Series 2 or higher (A device with water resistance).
Pressing both the Digital Crown and the side button will also pause your workout.
Press both buttons again to resume your workout.
- At the end, if your zone is over threshold, it will start the measurement of the Recovery Heart Rate.
You can cancel this measurement at the bottom of this screen.
- At finished, the results is displayed.
If the exercise time is shorter than 30 seconds, will not be stored is regarded as a cancellation.
- Press the "Save" button.
It will be saved automatically after a lapse of more than one minute.