Trouble after updating to iOS 14
After updating to iOS 14, watchOS 7, if the app cannot be started or data is missing, please try the following.
1. Reboot your Devices
Try restarting your iPhone and Apple Watch.
2. Check Record in Apple's Apps
Check your records with Apple's Fitness app and Health apps.
- Your workout route maps are missing in the Fitness app on iPhone for previous GPS-enabled workouts from your Apple Watch.
- The Activity, Heart Rate, or other health-related apps fail to launch or load data on your Apple Watch.
- The Fitness app or Health app fail to launch or load data on your iPhone.
- The Health app or Fitness app is reporting an inaccurate amount of data storage on your iPhone.
- The Activity app is reporting an inaccurate amount of data storage on your Apple Watch.
- Your environmental sound levels data or headphone audio levels data from Apple Watch is missing in the Health app on iPhone.
- Increased battery drain on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
If you experience the above issues, follow the link below.
Apple Support:If you're missing Workout GPS routes or Health data after updating to iOS 14 and watchOS 7